1. Purpose of processing personal information (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) is processing personal information for the following purposes and will not be used for purposes other than the following.
– Identification of customers, confirmation of identity by service provision to customers, authentication, maintenance and management of membership, settlement of payment by supplying goods or services, supply or delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) has personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. Processing and retaining information.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
☞ Please refer to the example below to describe the period of retention of personal information processing and personal information processing, related laws, and grounds.
(Example) – Customer subscription and management: Until the service use contract or membership cancellation, but when the bonds and the debt relationship remain, until the settlement of the bonds and the related debt
– Contracts in e-commerce, withdrawal of subscription, settlement of accounts, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years
3. Matters concerning third party provision of personal information
① (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) shall not disclose personal information to third parties only if it complies with Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, .
② (‘http://kormeet.com’) provides personal information to third parties as follows:
– Personal information:
– Purpose of use of personal information of recipient:
– Retention of the recipient. Period of use:
4. Commitment to personal information processing
① (‘Kormeet’) consigns the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
– Trustee (trustee):
– Contents of commissioning work:
– Charging period:
② (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) is prohibited from processing personal information except for the purpose of conducting the consignment business pursuant to Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, technical and administrative protection measures, , Management of the trustee, supervision, compensation for damages, etc., in the documents such as contracts, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information securely.
③ If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
5. Rights and duties of information providers and legal representatives and how they are exercised The user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
① The information subject may exercise the right of privacy protection of Kormeet (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) at any time in the following paragraphs.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
6. Creating an item of personal information to process
① (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) is processing the following personal information items.
– Required fields: email, gender, name
7. Abandonment of personal information (‘Kormeet’), in principle, if the purpose of processing personal information is achieved without delay, such personal information will be destroyed. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
– Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
– Destruction period
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the period of holding the personal information, if the personal information such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, We will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
8. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
① Kormeet uses a “cookie” which stores and saves usage information from time to time to provide personalized services. ② Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user’s computer browser and may be stored on the hard disk of the user’s PC. end. Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and websites visited by users, popular searches, and security access. I. Installing cookies • Operate and deny: You can refuse to store cookies via the Options setting on the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser. All. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using customized services.
9. Writing Personal Information Protection Officer
① Kormeet (‘http://kormeet.com’ or ‘Kormeet’) is responsible for the handling of personal information, and in order to deal with complaints of information related to personal information processing, We are designating the person in charge of privacy protection.
▶ Personal information protection officer
Name: KIM SEONG BOK
Contact: 10558529032, [email protected],
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
▶ Personal information protection department
Contact :, ,
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. that occurred while using the service (or business) of Kormeet (‘http://kormeet.com’ You can contact the responsible department. Kormeet (‘http://kormeet.com’ and below ‘Kormeet) will reply to and process your inquiries without delay.
10. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
11. Personal information security measures (‘Kormeet’), pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provide the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
1. Regular self-audit conducted
We conduct our own audits regularly (quarterly) to ensure the stability of handling personal information.
2. Technical measures against hacking
<Kormeet> (‘Kormeet’) installs a security program to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer virus, periodically renews and inspects the system, installs the system in an area controlled from outside, Are monitored and blocked.
3. Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access rights to the database system that processes personal information. We also control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.